Sunday, December 27, 2009

Welcome — December 27, 2009

     There are a number of new followers I've been meaning to welcome; and I'm surprised it's a month and a half since I've done so. And in that time, one or two have become followers and dropped off before I got around to welcoming them. My apologies if they were disappointed by the lack of recognition. But you should all realize that I appreciate followers' interest, even before I mention them. Now, more or less in the order they began following, here are my new followers.

     Southwood. Southwood's profile is blocked, so I can't tell you if he has a blog or not. From the titles of the other blogs he follows, I gather he is Christian. Southwood, if you have a blog and would like me to follow or post a link, please let me know.

   Lonely Boy. He describes himself, in part as "a closeted irish bisexual 18 year old who struggles his way through life."He also says he loves Gilbert and Sullivan, which definitely makes him someone I want to know. His blog is titled "Life sucks.....stick to theatre."  If you haven't yet seen it, take a look.

     Ryan O. He's a 24 year old gay guy living in Manchester, England. He started his blog "One Fine Gay" (love that title) last month. I've neglected to become a follower, but at a glance, it seems to be a journal type blog, which is always of interest to read. So why not take a peek and see what's going on in one man's corner of Mancs.


    the immigayrant says, "Hi there! Call me Pangudi. I am a 22-year old guy who recently completed an undergraduate degree in Melbourne, Australia. My dream is to live an openly gay life in an accepting society." As I understand it, he's an immigrant to Australia. His blog is titled "Gay and Away." He began posting in August and has posted once each month through November. So I'm not sure how much more we'll here from him, but you can see what's there, and maybe a comment or two would encourage further blogging on his part.


     Corve. Corve DaCosta is 22 and a marketer, who wants to share his experiences and thoughts. Corve DaCosta's Blog — as he sensibly titles it — contains thoughtful opinions about current events and the entertainment world. Worth checking out.


     buffguy_83. does not seem to have a blog or a profile available. But from his links, it seems he's interested in sports. buffguy_83, if you have a blog and want me to follow and link, please let me know.


     LX.  His screen name is Alex Murdy, he's 23, lives in Australia (Melbourne, I think) and is struggling to be faithful to God and find love. His blog is called "The Andron," and he asks the question, "Can I be Gay and still be Catholic?" to which I answer a definite, "Yes," but maybe I define the term "gay" differently. Anyway, it's a touching blog.


    Welcome to all of you. I hope you find my blog worth reading.


     There are four other new followers who show some of the same porn blogs, so I assume it's one blogger looking for followers, rather than anyone who is at all interested in the content of my blog; so I'm blocking them. If "they" really care about my blog, "they" can read it of course. but I don't care to be a direct conduit to "their" blogs.

2 comments:

LX said...

Thanks for the welcome!

Yeah, I mean Gay as in active. I think we called the other 'deep seated homosexual tendency' in the seminary - of course, even that excludes one from being a priest.

Anonymous said...

Whœp whœp as one friend is so fond of saying. :)