Friday, January 14, 2011

Hail and Farewell

My 86th follower was Edmund, who has a blog called "Oak, Ash, and Thorn." His profile says he's been on blogger since March 2009, but the blog archive begins in October 2010, so you should have no trouble catching up. From what I have seen it is a Catholic-oriented literary-historical blog with an interest in things German. It looks worth checking out.

Regrettably, after a couple of days, Edmund decided to stop following. I've no idea why. I was looking forward to welcoming him as a follower the next time I did a "welcome" post. Oh well.

It still looks like a potentially good blog.

Note added in the wee small hours of Thursday morning, January 20. Edmund is back as a follower! Meanwhile, I've noted that his blog also concerns itself with matters Anglo-Saxon, and I'd guess the name Edmund is taken in honor of the Saxon King, St. Edmund the Martyr.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be nice if an explanation had been provided, even if it's something as mundane as "I'm following too many blogs and I need to prioritize."

MartininBroda said...

Joe unfortunately it seems to be interesting, hm, my first commment will be there scolding him for leaving you, was just talking with Bob (RidingtheWave) a bit, even about you, in a nice way of course :)

Oliver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
naturgesetz said...

Thanks for the comments.

@ Timothy & Martin — As you can see, all is well.

@ Edmund — Thanks for coming back.