I want to wish all my readers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Blessed New Year.
Whatever your beliefs, I hope the day and the season are happy for you.
Beyond that, I encourage all my Christian readers to remember the meaning of the day. I know several bloggers I follow have troubles or sorrows which make it difficult to feel happy this Christmas. And the fact that it is Christmas doesn't magically make everything better. But the proof of God's love for us which we see in the birth of Jesus can help to put all the negatives in perspective, I hope.
An der Grabstätte von Kronprinzessin Cecilie
1 week ago

7 comments:
Have a wonderful happy holiday season!! *hugs*
Merry Christmas :)
Merry Christmas, I hope you have a fabulous day.
Mind Of Mine
http://www.ianjosephbrook.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-meme.html
Merry Christmas to you, too!
Merry Christmas. :)
Happy holidays and may the upcoming year be filled with blessings.
Hugs
Jon
Thank you all for the good wishes. I appreciate your taking the time to make the comments.
Post a Comment