Tuesday, July 31, 2012

And Now I'm Back Home

First, I have thank MartininBroda for being my host and guide in Berlin and Potsdam, even though it meant he had to suffer through a day which he found extremely uncomfortable, and perhaps endangering to his health, as you can read in his own blog. And if you don't know German, scroll down to the English translation which he provided. I enjoyed meeting him and seeing all he and Pastor Roloff — whom I also enjoyed meeting — showed me. I hope to give a post about each day of my trip, so I'll reserve more about that day until later.

Next, I want to thank all the people who tweeted their good feelings toward me. I was really surprised and pleased at Martin's report of the tweets. It's always gratifying to know that  one is well thought of. So thanks again for all your kind thoughts.

I took a lot of pictures, and I hope I'll be able to post a few with each post about the trip.

For now, I'll just add that it was a good trip.

4 comments:

Morgenländer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Morgenländer said...

Dear Naturgesetz,

I'm sorry that we couldn't meet; I so would have liked to join your meeting with Martin and Mr. Roloff.

Maybe there'll be another chance another time?

I hope that you did enjoy your trip to Europe.

Kind regards
Morgenländer

naturgesetz said...

Thanks for the comment, Morgenländer. I'm also sorry that we couldn't meet. It would have been very pleasant to have you as part of our little group. I'd be very happy if another chance to meet you occurs.

It was a very enjoyable trip, and I hope it will not be long before I find time to tell about it in too much detail.

MartininBroda said...

Well „endangering to my health“, hm. I’m not really proud of myself that my significantly being me usually starts to pass above 30 °C. So I’m glad of course you enjoyed the day, so did I in a certain way, but I felt deeply sorry of being not such a useful dialogue partner; a lot of missed opportunities, so to speak; but we all have to survive the pleasures life offers us. Or so. And I’m really pleased and thankful I met you face to face, honestly.