Thursday, November 15, 2012

Welcome, New Follower Shane

I happened to glance over at my "followers" on my front page and saw an unfamiliar avatar. I verified that it was new by checking the number, which had risen to 108. It's Shane! His blog is titled "I just want to be me," and this is the url.

Here's what Shane has to say about himself in his header:
I'm out of college and working on my career now. I live in western PA and took a job in CT for two years. Now I am back home and trudging through my student loans. This blog is intended to be a journal that otherwise I would normally consider writing on paper and keep private, but I've decided that stories (lives) are worth sharing.
He's been on Blogger since 2009 and has just resumed blogging after taking a year off. I was following when he was in Connecticut, and it was interesting reading. The new post looks promising too. So I hope he'll be posting more or less regularly, and I recommend checking it out.

Thanks for following, Shane.

No comments: