is now Seth the bartender. I went to the Scollay Square restaurant as usual for dinner before the Harvard Musical Association concert and to my surprise, as I was putting my bag down and taking my coat off, Seth came over and greeted me cordially. I was surprised to see him because I understand he now works only Mondays and Saturdays, He explained that he was filling in for a friend who was taking the evening off. So we spent a moment "catching up', and he went back to work. I noticed that he was tending bar and later, as I was coming back from the restroom, I asked if that's his regular job now. It is. I'm sure he's very good with the customers since he is so affable.
I was really glad to see him again, and happy that he went out of his way to greet me.
After the concert, instead of the usual baked beans and welsh rarebit we had shrimp cardinale. (You can google it.) It was very tasty.
All in all a pleasant evening.
An der Grabstätte von Kronprinzessin Cecilie
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment