I've made arrangements to go to the monastery for the next five days. It will be a combination spiritual retreat and visit with my old friends from when I was there in the 1960's. I expect to enjoy visiting with the guys, and I hope I can get some benefit from the times of prayer and spiritual reading. Since I'm going by car, I'm packing just about everything I might want, including lots of books — just the opposite of my reunion, when I took only what I was sure I'd need.
I'll be leaving in a couple of hours, and while I'm gone, I'll be off the internet until I get home on Friday evening. Meanwhile, I'll pray for my friends and followers in blogworld, and I'd appreciate it if you'd return the favor.
See you in a few days.
An der Grabstätte von Kronprinzessin Cecilie
1 week ago

3 comments:
I hope you have an uplifting and satisfying trip. I hope you get enough coffee as well. Can't wait to find out how it went.
Thank you. It was very good.
I still want to get some photos uploaded. Then I'll post about it.
BTW Coffee was available all day, until about 8:00 p.m., so I had all I wanted.
Post a Comment