You'll find it at www.naturgesetz-music.blogspot.com
Monday, March 2, 2009
New Blog
I've posted a bit about musical events here, but I've decided that those things don't actually fit the basic purpose of this blog, so I've created a new one — Naturgesetz: Music Lover. So far, all I've posted is some introductory material. But it includes links to the stations that stream programs I like. And as time goes on, I expect to use it to call your attention to upcoming broadcasts/streams of interest, especially of concerts I attend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Gonna include things there like local rock concerts? ;)
Oh no, now you're gonna go make a bunch of friends with music buffs. They better not steal you from me. >.>
Somebody else will have to cover the rock concerts. My moshing days were over before they began.
And don't worry about music buffs stealing me from you. It's not gonna happen.
*hugs
hey i checked it pretty cool ill have to send you a few of the links i listen to when im online see if you like them!
Ryan, I'll be looking forward to your links.
Post a Comment