Welcome, Glorfindel. I hope you continue to find worthwhile material here.
An der Grabstätte von Kronprinzessin Cecilie
1 week ago
Pope Francis gets it right. We must never presume to judge the state of someone else's soul but we should always show God's love.Personally, I am basically asexual although my attractions are homosexual. I offer my story and my views for purposes of discussion and I hope to be thought-provoking, respectful, and illuminating and so to be helpful to you on your way.
12 comments:
Hi,
I'm a German and it is sort of weired that the blog victory of faith of Glorfindel has such a lot of Nazi symbols in it. And he does not write critical about Nazi time in his writing. Glorfindel may be a Neonazi.
By the way Catholicism is not at all about Nazi symbols and these Nordic Mythology he writes about and all the other stuff this guy is showing.
RR
Young boys, in speedos, or bending over. "Innocent" you say? lol. You might consider being a bit more critical in featuring the blogs of your followers.
I peeked in his blogs too, and was surprised to find what seemed to me a catholic nazi pedophile. Maybe a second look will prove me wrong. Anyway, today is some Vincent´s day, not sure which one. Can you help me out, John? Thx in advance. Propz Pilgrim
I' sure he is a Nazi. For example viking is a youth organization nowadays Nazis run. You see a pic of this organization in his blog. This organization is forbidden according to acutal German law.
It is a modern strategy of them to pretend cute and harmless. But they are not harmless at all. His thoughts are full of Nazi ideology.
Please do not allow him to spread his thoughts.
RR
@Pilgrim
can't send you a comment.
Today is the memorial day of St. Vincenz-de Paul
RR
Thx, Anon.3. I wasn´t sure wether it is St. Vincent of Paul or St. Vincent on Naizanz.
@ Anonymous (RR) & Pilgrim — The posts I saw were seemingly mainly about popes and kings. There did seem to be an unfortunate fascination with the Hitler era. I wasn't aware of the fact that there was an outlawed organization on his blog. I'll consider deleting this post. Of course anybody is welcome to follow, but I don't have to promote them all.
@ Mirrorboy — Today's pics are a bit more provocative than yesterday's, which were the ones I had in mind. By "innocent" I meant they had clothes on. And I've been giving a welcome post to each new follower for a while now. Maybe I need to reconsider that.
Thank you for writing about my blogs.
Although some of the links on my blog are written by people who describe themselves as anti-Zionist (i.e. anti-Israel), I myself am not anti-Israel. I am pro-Israel and have a great fondness for the Jewish people. I post links on my blog to blogs that I find interesting, even if I do not agree with everything on them. If I only linked to sites I agreed with I wouldn't link to anything.
I am not a neo-Nazi, but it doesn't matter if people think that I am. I am interested in Nazi Germany and the Third Reich though. I do not have any Nazi symbols on my blog, apart from some illustrations of some posts.
On my picture blog, I always try to think carefully about the pictures I post. There is nothing wrong with young boys wearing speedos and bending over. But if you don't want to feature my blogs then that's fine. It was kind of you to mention them.
I am not a pedophile, but I am a Catholic and I do like boys. I do not see anything wrong with liking boys. If there's anything wrong with any of the pictures I've posted then I'll take them down.
I don't know anything about the "Viking" youth organisation and I did not realise I had posted a picture of it. Which picture is it?
The posts on my blog are not my thoughts. They are taken from other blogs and articles I've found on the Internet that I've found interesting. If there's anything wrong in what I've written then I will correct it.
NG, I want to point out that it is illegal to show a swastika in Germany except for scholarly reasons. Perhaps that is the reason some of his content is considered questionable by some. While I find the fascination to be a bit peculiar, it is nothing really new. As a history nerd, I too am interested in some of the lunacies of the Third Reich. That said, I did notice that the lean was very pro catholic and anti-athiest or secular.
Hi Naturgesetz,
Thanks for your comments on my blog today. I'm flattered to have you as a reader; I've seen your comments on various blogs and you always seem to be a voice of support and reason for your fellow bloggers. I've added a link to your blog on mine.
I don't consider Glorfindel's blog to be neonazi.
Certainly, the swastika is now associated with the nazis, and has become a symbol of hate, deat, and anti-semetism.
But it is not a nazi emblem, Hitler hijacked it for his own purposes.
For 3000 years it was a symbol of life, sun, power, strength, and good luck. A very positive symbol.
It still remains a very religious symbol for Buddhists and Hindus.
Thanks for all the comments. Obviously Glorfindel is right that linking a blog does not mean agreement with all its contents. And there is quite a variety of links.
For one thing there is a link to a site dealing with the last Habsburg Emperor (so far), Emperor Karl (Charles in English). I found this page interesting — http://emperorcharles.org/English/shortbiography.shtml — as well as the quote from Pope John Paul II when he beatified the Emperor, which I believe is on the homepage of the site.
And I find myself speculating that if the nationalisms of the 19th Century hadn't succeeded in tearing the empire apart, if previously Napoleon hadn't destroyed its predecessor, if then there had been an emperor on the throne with real power in Austria-Hungary, and another, or the same one reigning in Germany — if there had been a countervailing force, Hitler might never have come to power. In other words the removal of the imperial thrones of central Europe (and of Russia as well) opened the way for great evil.
Nobody can say for sure what would have happened, but it at least seems possible to me.
And I find other good links, and further good links from those. So as with anything you come across on the internet, use your judgment. And hold on to anything worthwhile.
Post a Comment