My brother tells me that in Japan, this is Culture Day. It was the Meiji Emperor's birthday. He was the one who took power back from the shoguns.
And in Canada, I understand, it is Thanksgiving Day.
So celebrate as many of these as you can.
Pope Francis gets it right. We must never presume to judge the state of someone else's soul but we should always show God's love.Personally, I am basically asexual although my attractions are homosexual. I offer my story and my views for purposes of discussion and I hope to be thought-provoking, respectful, and illuminating and so to be helpful to you on your way.
3 comments:
In Central-and Southamerica it´s Dia se la raza, in Spain Dia de la Hispanidad. Propz Pilgrim
Thanks for the apple pie recipe.
:-)
Naturgesetz, when I saw this I thought of you - -
Wisdom 11:24 You love everything that exists and hate nothing that you have made; had you hated anything, you would not have formed it.
-------------------------
God does not hate us or we would not be created gay, created lesbian, or created bisexual. Our body is the temple of the living God. God loves us or God would not live in us.
Your friend,
David
Post a Comment