Sunday, February 21, 2010

For Mirrorboy (and anybody else who wants to look)

Mirrorboy says that in his area of the Antipodes they don't get snow. So here are some pictures from my area of the Podes. The gray sky in four of them is what it's like during a snowstorm. The two with a clear blue sky were taken at 9:30 in the morning after an overnight storm. I think the snow sparkling in the sunshine on trees and shrubs on a bright, clear day is the best sort of snow scene. During the day, the sun's warmth melts some of the snow and it falls from the branches.

Click photos to enlarge, and I think they give a much better impression if you do.











4 comments:

MartininBroda said...

Those are indeed some very nice winter pictures, even though I’ve become already intense tired of snow.

Mirrorboy said...

D: *jealous*!

It's so pretty ): lol

Dean Grey said...

Ah, a winter wonderland!

-Dean

naturgesetz said...

Thank you for reading and commenting.


i like the beauty of the new fallen snow. It's the cold I don't care for.