I have three new followers who have probably been wondering when I will acknowledge them, and one follower whose blog I hadn't found before I welcomed him.
Taking care of the older business first, Riche Maximillan, has informed me that he has a blog. But when I try to go to it I get a "blog not found" error message. But his profile shows this. It's a journal/opinion blog, worth checking out. Somewhere along the way he has started using the name Bitche instead of Ritche.
Of the newer followers, the first to follow is B. He titles his blog "A Life of One Sexually Confused Guy," and you can find it here. I've taken a look and it's pretty interesting. He also has a fascinating profile pic.
Next to join is Shawn (Harrison), the director of six11 ministries, which you can find at six11.wordpress.com , and a youth pastor in Berne, Indiana. The title is a reference to 1 Corinthians 6:11, which says, in the New Jerusalem Bible translation, "Some of you used to be of that kind: but you have been washed clean, you have been sanctified, and you have been justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and through the Spirit of our God." Here is his self-description of six11. "The mission of six11 Ministries is to proclaim God’s Identity and Wholeness. Grounded in the truth of 1 Corinthians 6:11 , six11 ministries has a passion to reconnect people with their God-given Identity and, in that, to find fulfilling and lasting Wholeness within the Father. While six11 desires to see all of mankind reconnect with these Truths, there is a great burden in our heart to pursue the GLBT Community, just as God pursues after them.
"six11 ministries strives to carry out its passion through the means of discipleship. six11 is not a “change” therapy/ministry organization, mainly for two reasons: there are plenty of ministries like that already, and one cannot change a person who doesn’t want to be changed. Instead, as stated before, six11 has a passion to reconnect people to the heart of God. This is the sole mission and “agenda” of six11 ministries, nothing more and nothing less." You can check out the blog here.
And most recently, Mac, of Old Midhurstian, has become a follower. His blog is a fascinating series of reminiscences of his youth. I haven't got far enough to be entirely sure what caused his teenage crisis, but the posts can be quite gripping.
So we have a couple of young people (counting Ritche) telling about their lives, a Christian ministry largely focused on GLBT, and an Englishman looking back on a difficult youth. I very much appreciate the interest of each of them, and I hope you'll take a look at their blogs.
Welcome!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh, I am sorry. I forgot to tell you I moved my blog. :)
-Bitche
... as i enjoy reading your blog friend. be blessed.
Thanks for the comments. You honor me by following.
Post a Comment