This is shaping up as an especially busy week, and the one after it isn't far behind. And I've taken on a new project.
For starters, I've got to head out of town for daytime meetings on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Then on Friday afternoon I'm planning to go to the symphony concert, which I got a ticket for to replace the one on Holy Thursday evening which was part of my subscription.
Tuesday evening I'm scheduled to help train new lectors and communion ministers, Wednesday evening there is an HMA chamber concert by a student at the New England Conservatory, Thursday is the Interfaith Seder. Wednesday afternoon and Sunday morning I'm going to go to the third grade classes in our religious ed program to try to recruit some new altar servers. And today, when I have nowhere to go, I'll prepare materials for the aforementioned training and recruitment sessions. With all of this, I had to reschedule my annual physical checkup from Wednesday afternoon to the following Monday.
Next week, there's just the doctor, a session to train the new altar servers, and events to go to on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings.
The new project is to get the rust off my German and improve it way beyond where I had gotten to when I was going to Germany every year or two and to learn Irish (Gaelic). Last week I got courses for both from Miss Stone (first name: Rosetta* — :P). I've installed it all on my computer and now I've got to make time to actually work through it all.
So if I seem to be here less, that's why. But I do plan to continue the Theology of the Body Series as well as to get back to and finish the one about what St. Paul says about homosexuality.
Hasta luego.
* http://www.rosettastone.com/
You can save copy&paste by using this link if you want to see what it's all about.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Annual physical, that sounds either or more less fun than it's made to be based on the description and how you look at things. >_<
Hey John, if you want any help in German, even if it sounds stupid, you know where to find me.
Post a Comment