The past couple of weeks have been fairly busy. I helped run sailboat races on four days last week and I'll do so again tomorrow. This basically takes all my time from 10:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
The result is that I have set aside some of the posting and commenting I'd normally have been doing here in blogland. There are still a couple of posts to be made about my retreat, and the Theology of the Body will be ongoing for a long time if I'm ever to finish that project. And although I've managed to comment here and there, there are other comments I never got around to making.
Fortunately, the rest of this month looks fairly open. So even though I may spend somewhat more time on things like reading and prayer than I have been doing, I should also have more time for blogging than I've had the past couple of weeks.
An der Grabstätte von Kronprinzessin Cecilie
1 week ago

3 comments:
Well it's nice to see you being busy in a good way :)
Such a busy bee! Looks like life isn't getting any slower for you! Great stuff! =]
Thanks for the comments. There's always plenty to do.
Post a Comment