Friday, September 2, 2011

Company Coming

My sister-in law will arrive any minute. She's coming up from New York, where she's been visiting my nephew, and she'll stay until Monday. So I'll have a bit less time than usual for blogging.

See you later.

3 comments:

Mind Of Mine said...

Have a great weekend. I have seen you comment on the same blogs as I do, I have finally found your blog. I look forward to reading more.

BrightenedBoy said...

I love having company!

I hope you have a good time (that is, of course, assuming you get along with your sister-in-law).

naturgesetz said...

Thanks for commenting, guys.

The weekend was pretty good. My sister-in-law generally likes to simply relax when she's here. So Saturday was pretty quiet. But on my visits to my brother and her in Tokyo (some of my posts with the label "Japan" tell of them) she had suggestions for things I might do, so I decided to reciprocate. That's why I suggested the museum visit which I posted about the other day.

Sunday evening we went to dinner in a nice restaurant along with my older brother (not her husband — he stayed behind in Japan) as a belated birthday party for him. He hit the big seven one on the first of the month.

Monday morning my brother took her to Boston to catch her train back to New York. Tuesday she was to fly back to Tokyo.

She says she'll stay longer next time she visits.

Next summer she's giving an organ concert in Germany. I hope I'll be able to afford to go.