Thursday, March 19, 2009

What the Dickens???!!! (Edited)

I just added a new blog to the the list of good sites, in the column on the left. And as I did  so, my followers all disappeared from the section that lists them. So now I've got this thing that says I have no followers for this blog, even though Dashboard still says I have nine.

Rather than asking you to sign up again, I think I'll give it a while to correct itself. But if it doesn't within a week or so, maybe I'll ask my followers to renew their followership.

Edited to add: No sooner did I post the above and return to view the blog than the followers were all back as if nothing had ever happened. Strange.

But at least all is well for now.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

haha welcome to blogger its been doing crazy shit for years most of it u just learn to deal with it and things come back sometimes they dont!

Anonymous said...

I HAVE A SIMILAR PROBLEM WITH THE DASHBOARD. I'LL CLICK ON TO CHECK UPDATES AND IT WILL SAY I'M NOT FOLLOWING ANY BODY. I CLICK OFF AND COMEBACK AND PROBLEMS CORRECTED. JUST A LOOSE CONNECTION IN BLOGGERS HEAD I GUESS.

Anonymous said...

I HOPE YOU HAVE BEEN WELL. YOU HAVE BEEN KIND OF QUIET THIS WEEK. GOD BLESS KEN

naturgesetz said...

Thanks, guys. I guess I'll just have to let these glitches work themselves out.

Thanks for the concern, Ken. I'm fine. Not sure why my blogging pattern has been different, but no problems at this end.