So I'm wondering how he's doing with the latest round of treatment. If anybody is at liberty to say anything, I'd like to know, and I'm sure other people would, too.
An der Grabstätte von Kronprinzessin Cecilie
1 week ago
Pope Francis gets it right. We must never presume to judge the state of someone else's soul but we should always show God's love.Personally, I am basically asexual although my attractions are homosexual. I offer my story and my views for purposes of discussion and I hope to be thought-provoking, respectful, and illuminating and so to be helpful to you on your way.
6 comments:
no. i've not heard either. and i'm worried about him too.
torchy
I emailed him last week... havent heard back...
very worried :(
NG
it has been two weeks since i heard from him
i pray his life is peaceful atm and he is surrounded by his family and friends
take care and be safe
bob
Hello
Thanks for posting a comment on my blog and also, Thanks for visiting and for the referral of Courage. Truly appreciated.
I posted another message on my blog tonight and I also put in a couple more links. Thanks again.
I hope that you have a wonderful holiday.
Is "FJ" the same person as "Razz"?
No, FJ is someone else. He merely chose to use my latest post to respond to me.
Post a Comment