Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Small Town Chat

 David DelaCruz started blogging last month, and I just found his blog, Small Town Chat today.

Here's how he describes himself. "Who am I, you ask? I'm David. I'm 16 and a high school honor student with a 3.8 GPA.

Why is my life so effin' complicated?
Does God from above look down on me below and laugh saying, you poor pathetic gay creature.
Yeah God, I'm gay. But why does that really matter?
Which is more important, my sexuality or my moral compass?"

And here's his intro to his blog. "If you've ever lived in a Small Town, you know how gossip travels fast, and nothing is secret.
Everybody has something on somebody.
Small Town Chat is dedicated to all the busy bodies who make it their business to get into your business and make it their business to gossip about you."

I've linked his blog on the left. Why not check it out, even though he eats Frosted Flakes. 

4 comments:

Mark said...

Frosted Flakes are good (in moderation).

Anonymous said...

I like frosted flakes... :$

David DelaCruz said...

Thanks naturgesetz for linking me up with you in your blog. I'm sorta Catholic, but mostly not I guess. I believe in God but I sometimes feel like a forgotten orphan in his Kingdom. I have questions, so many questions. Hmmmm, maybe I'll create a new post in my blog. I'll call the post my "Questions to God."

P.S. Frosted Flakes are grrr8 with bananas!

naturgesetz said...

I guess I just have this prejudice against sugar-coated cereals. I just put a tablespoon or two of honey (LOL) on my non-sugar-coated Swiss Muesli (with yogurt), Grape-Nuts, Wheaties, Weetabix, Cheerios, or Kashi (various types) with 1/4 cup of half-and-half. In winter, sometimes it's oatmeal, Wheatena, Cream of Wheat, or various multi-grain hot cereals that the honey gets added to.

@ David — I'll see what I can do to help you feel more a member of the family in God's Kingdom.