Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Welcome — August 3, 2009: RGGAH; Apology; Promise

Welcome to my newest follower, RGGAH, who has this blog.

Some people whose blogs I regularly comment on may have noticed my comments getting spotty. That's because I was busy getting ready for a visit from my sister-in-law (a lot of tidying up to do) on top of having a pretty full schedule including meetings during the week, Race Committee duty on Saturday, and a show to attend Saturday evening. Now things may be a bit more relaxed. We'll see.

Finally, I haven't forgotten my St. Paul project. I still expect to do the rest of what I've outlined. I'll try to get at least one more post on it this week.

7 comments:

torchy! said...

sounds like you've been very busy. hope you had a good time with it all and that you can relax a bit now :)

torchy!

Pilgrim said...

Good morning John! Don´t rush things, just get your own pace. :-) Propz Pilgrim

Seth said...

Hey as you know, real life stuff, and family, come first before blogging, so don't worry. Hope you have a good time!!

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

You are a busy, busy guy.

cvn70 said...

NG

hope the visti went well and what race coomitte were yo aprt of it

I should know the answer about our email in a day ro two ill let you know

take care and be safe

bob

Planetx_123 said...

Yes, keeping up with blogging is a big effort! I hope the visit went well with your sister.

What show did you attend?

Much Love,
Steve

naturgesetz said...

Thanks for the encouragement, guys.

My sister-in-law arrived on Monday and will leave on Friday. She's basically just relaxing, and on Wednesday she'll go to Boston for the day with my brother. So it's not too much trouble having her here; but I had to clear away a fair amount of clutter to make the dining room and living room halfway presentable before she got here.

@ bob — suffice it to say it is a yacht club on the North Shore.

@ Steve — It was a one-time improv presentation where the actors took stories from the audience and acted them out — not a show that has been performed elsewhere.