Monday, August 10, 2009

Welcome — August 10, 2009: teendl — Edited Aug. 10

I see that teendl became a follower yesterday. He doesn't appear to have a blog, so I can't tell you any more. But the implied interest is gratifying. So welcome, teendl, and I hope you continue to find what I post worth following.

Nate has informed me that teendl does, in fact have a blog. It's titled, "My Search for Love." I've checked it out. It's still quite new so you can catch up pretty easily. He's 14 years old and dealing with some unpleasant aspects of life. He also seems to be thoughtful and caring. Why not check it out for yourself.

Thanks Nate.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, seeing as I knew teendl (not in person, online friend), I figure I'll pop in to mention that he does indeed have a blog, located here-

http://teendlsearchings.blogspot.com/

naturgesetz said...

Thanks for letting me know.