Well, I'm not going to be posting much, if anything for the next ten days or so. So please don't think it's anything personal if I don't comment. And don't worry if you don't see any activity from this quarter. (But if it gets to be October 11 and there's still nothing, you can begin to be concerned — not that there's any reason to anticipate trouble: all is well, I'm just going to be otherwise occupied.)
An der Grabstätte von Kronprinzessin Cecilie
1 week ago

8 comments:
Occupied, aye?
:P
@ Mirrorboy — You ought to know what I don't do. Get your mind out of the gutter. LOL and :P back at ya.
@ James — Sorry. Be patient.
also @ James — *hugs*
Thanks N, and I hope whatever you're doing works out or whatnot.
*hugs*
10 days?!?!?!?!
You should get online tonight if possible. I haven't seen you on Yahoo in forever. Maybe I'll try gmail in a little bit.
If I don't catch ya then I hope you enjoy your 10 days off... If they'll be enjoyable that is.
John, leave the nuns alone!*lol* Have a nice time!R.u. Propz Pilgrim
was I not a follower? hmmm... thought I was... now I am... enjoy your break! I had a nice YK with my parents and we spent it at the zoo with my kids instead of being bored in temple
One of my Jewish classmates in high school shocked us by showing up on Yom Kippur, but he explained, like you, that he was not going to be in temple anyway, so he thought he had no reason to stay home from school.
Post a Comment