Next is goleftatthefork, who probably needs no introduction to most of you. He remarked that he had thought he was already a follower. His blog is titled "Go Left At The Fork." (No big surprise there.) Now that I notice it, I'm not sure I approve of the caps on "at" and "the" in the title. Apart from that, it's interesting reading. He's 39 (or was when he started the blog, married 15 years, with two kids, and interested in guys.
Most recently, OGM, who says "Back in the dark ages of 1947 a brand new baby boy poked his head outside the comfort of the womb. He liked what he saw and so he decided to give life a try," about himself, decided to follow. (He's almost as old as I am.) His blog, "Diary of an Older Gay Man," has personal observations and remembrances, illustrated with pictures and videos — no porn. Check it out.
Welcome aboard guys. Sorry for being so slow with the welcome. I hope you continue to see something worthwhile here.

3 comments:
No word about St.Theresa de A vila? Hmmm! Propz Pilgrim
@ Pilgrim — I guess I spend too much time following other people's blogs and too little time on my own. LOL
Thanks for the shout! I finally caught up on back posts so now I'm ready to read in real time!
Post a Comment