visited 17 states (7.55%)
Create your own visited map of The World
The countries I've visited.
visited 22 states (44%)
Create your own visited map of The United States
The states I've been in.
But I must admit that I've only "visited" the Netherlands, Switzerland, and Utah in the sense of being in airports on my way to and from other places. Similarly, my "visit" to Belgium was only while driving from Trier to Aachen. And New Jersey and Delaware were only visited as I went to and from college. None of those were destinations.
I found the link to the site that lets you make these maps in this post on X's blog "To Engineer Love" (not to be confused with xthecouragex).

5 comments:
If you ever wanted to see more of Switzerland... be our guest.
Thanks for the offer. I have no plans for Switzerland at the moment, but I'll try to keep it in mind.
I had to laugh seeing the world map - most of New Zealand has disappeared, including where I live. I guess we dropped off the side of the World!
I need to do this good idea.
Thanks for the comments. I hadn't noticed what it does to New Zealand. On the maps' website I think the whole country is shown.
Post a Comment