Saturday, November 7, 2009

Welcome — November 6, 2009 / Blog Birthday

     I have several new followers in the past couple of weeks, whom I want to acknowledge. I hope all of you will find this blog interesting and worthwhile reading. Welcome, gracjc, Cooper , Fernandez , and You Tube Boys - The Boys Of You Tube.


     Cooper's blog is called Cooper's Corner. He lives in Florida, and he describes himself like this: Let's see I'm 30 something gay male with no life. I thought I would write my life and thoughts down here. I will write about my past and things going on in my life. I hope I don't bore anybody that might read this. He started in October, and despite a bit of foolishness, the blog so far is focused on his personal struggles. Worth reading, IMO.


     Fernandez has a blog titled Cada Um Na Sua, which looks as if it means "to each his own" in Portuguese. It has a lot of music videos with his comments. His self description begins, "Down to Earth, genuine, warm, sincere, affectionate person, love to talk, comunicate, make new friends, affection, hugs." He discusses interpersonal relationships and concludes, "Just Be Yourself." I think the blog can make for enjoyable viewing with food for thought.


     Judging from the profile pic, You Tube Boys - The Boys of You Tube , is a blog from our friend David DelaCruz. It is just what the name implies, with the terms of use we are familiar with for You Tube. A variety of types.

1 comment:

Cooper said...

Thanks so much for mentioning my blog thanks for reading it and your comments.