I have seven more followers to welcome. In the order they came aboard, they are as follows.
Jose A. , who has a picture blog . It does not include nudity, from what I've seen.
Beloved Boyd, who follows a number of Mormons' blogs among many others. I can't find a profile or blog for him. So Boyd, if you're reading this, I'd be happy to have that information if it exists.
MDScaper , a landscaper who lives in Maryland. His blog tells of family and activities, especially biking.
Forsaken03 , who says he is "Boy, Bi,Trying to get by in life". His blog tells of his life and struggles.
Rowan D does not appear to have a blog, and my dashboard does not link to a profile. So Rowan, I'd be happy to have that additional info, if you have it to give.
Octavius , 31 years old, from Wellington, NZ, has a journal-type blog with some pics.
Gay Mormon Boy also does not show links to a profile or blog on my dashboard. So, if they're there, let me know.
I'm pleased that all of you have decided to follow my blog. I hope as time goes by you'll continue to find it interesting and worthwhile.
Now I'll be taking a short break from the internet. I expect to be back online by the middle of next week, or by the following weekend (Jan. 23-24), at the latest. So unless I get run over by a truck or my computer crashes, I'll see you in a little while. Meanwhile, don't do anything I wouldn't do. Why not check out the blogs I've linked and get to know the bloggers, if you aren't already familiar with them?
Edit to add: Beloved Boyd, Rowan D, and Gay Mormon Boy all have blogs and profiles. See the comments for specifics. I'll create links when I finish my break.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Sure thing.
The address is - http://dailyodoings.blogspot.com/
:)
How were you unable to come across it?
Cheers,
Rowan
For your information Beloved Boyd has a excellent blog with an amazing story at:
http://belovedboyd.blogspot.com/
It is called Journey of a Gay Mormon Boy.
I hope that fills in a few blanks for you
Thank you for the mention!
I'm at
http://www.blogger.com/profile/02366029507118022319
And here's my blog:
http://agaymormonboy.blogspot.com/
If someone can tell me how to fix that profile link problem, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Keep up the good writing.
Oh, and my blog and Beloved Boyd's follow an interesting format. All of the events are written a year after their passing.
I started mine to reflect on my first year of dating and acceptance of my sexuality.
As Dave and GMB stated my blog address is indeed http://belovedboyd.blogspot.com/ I ill have to look at why it isn't showing up when you click on the follwer link (you are the second person to tell me today) Thanks for the add and I love to hear your views on homosexuality and religion.
Like GMB said, my blog is written about events that took place about a year ago (until I catch up that is). But unlike GMB's I started mine partly because of his and largely because I needed to tell my entire story to myself, my future children, and eventually so that my family can read the whole series of events. I need people like you to keep me on track with writing!
Beloved Boyd is a terrific blog! I came across it and read it all to present.
check it out!
Post a Comment