Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Welcome — January 25, 2010

     I see by the old dashboard that I have two new followers.

     Ritche Maximillan joined on my birthday. His profile doesn't show a blog of his own, but he seems to be in the Phillipines and he's following a good number of blogs, including a fair number I follow. Ritche, if you have a blog, I'd be willing to mention it, if it isn't just porno videos (which I wouldn't expect from you).

     Max is my newest follower at this point. He says, "I love to read and write blogs. I was born into a Protestant family, but I'm very interested in learning more about Catholicism. In this blog I will discuss whatever is on my mind, so the topics will be diverse."   He has a brand new blog titled simply "Max." He also had the good sense to follow my music blog as well. And his url has a nice bit of self-deprecating humor. Check out his blog. So far there are only a few posts, so it'll be easy to get up to date.

     Thanks for following. I hope you find this blog interesting and worthwhile.

4 comments:

Bitche said...

I do have a blog. It's called The Bitche Life. http://thebitchelife.blogspot.com. :) And it's not a porno blog. ;)

the immigayrant said...

Hi Naturgesetz,

Thanks for dropping by and caring to read the lengthy entry of mine.

Yeah! I really wish to get same-sex marriage. You're lucky to be in Massachusetts. What about you? Are you going to get married?

Pangudi

the immigayrant said...

Hi naturgesetz,

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

I believe that marriage is for more than just sex. Marriage provides a sense of assurance that two loving persons would be committed to each other. So even without sex, an old loving couple can get married.

Secondly, I believe than not only heterosexuals can benefit from such commitment, homosexuals can benefit from it too.

If you believe that committed homosexual couples should be barred from getting the same benefit that heterosexual couples do, it saddens me that you hold discriminative opinion against people like me.

If you find love after reaching 67 and wish to make such commitment, I hope you wouldn't be too proud to reconsider your thinking.

Best Regards,

Pangudi

Max said...

Thanks for the plug. More posts coming, I promise.