Monday, July 26, 2010

Busy for a Couple of Weeks

If it seems that I've been posting and commenting less than usual, it's because I've been busier than usual last week and will be this week.

The big thing last week was a big sailboat racing event that I helped to run. There was preparatory work beginning on Monday, and Thursday through Saturday I spent most of my waking hours involved in it.

This week I need to get ready for my sister-in-law's arrival next Sunday. There is a lot of tidying up to do. Once she gets here, she'll stay for about a week, which means that I may have less time than usual to blog that week as well.

On top of that, I'm also beginning to get serious about studying German in preparation for my visit to my friends in Rothenburg. I should be spending at least an hour a day on that, and it has to come from some other activity.

So pleases excuse any inattention on my part which you may notice. I still care about you as much as ever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Real life always goes about virtual life, so you shouldn't worry about not being here as much as you usually are.

I guess the most important thing when learning German is to memorize the irregular forms of all the verbs (and learning the vocabulary in general, of course). A lot of reading should help as well.

Just tell me if you have any questions! :)

Enjoy the time with your sister-in-law and the trip to Germany!

naturgesetz said...

Lunario thanks for the advice, the encouragement, and the offer of help. I'll try to keep it in mind.

TOY COUTURE said...

Take your time. We'll be here.

Love your Blog!!!