I decided earlier this week that I needed to try taking Tuesdays and Thursdays off from blogging. I may add Sundays.
I found that on Tuesday I got stuff done that I normally put aside to follow blogs very closely. It's not that I don't want to be in touch with you guys, but I do need to tear myself away and take care of other things too. Hopefully this will help.
See you Friday.
An der Grabstätte von Kronprinzessin Cecilie
1 week ago

4 comments:
I found I had to cut back on the number of blogs I was reading otherwise I'd go insane. I limit it to people I've met in person, now, with two exceptions (one of them being someone I am likely to meet in the future).
But, does this mean you won't talk to me anymore? Already we never talk anymore. :'(
There's nothing wrong with your plans. Real life always goes above virtual life. :)
NG
Hey i totally understand ive been out of the blog reading for a bit now on any regular basis
take care and be safe
bob
naturgesetz!
That is perfectly understandable! I think it's sweet that you set aside time to visit all of our blogs!
Now go get your vacuuming done! LOL
-Dean
Post a Comment