In six hours the van picks me up to take me to the airport for my trip to Halifax. I should be home four days from now, and probably back on line over the weekend. As usual, I'll be away from the internet while I'm away from home.
I had a very pleasant visit from Zack, my friend who visited last April. He arrived Sunday evening, and left this afternoon. In between, we made some spaghetti sauce (vegetarian) for dinner, returned a printer/copier/fax machine/scanner to the store, and just sorta hung out, enjoying being together and talking about mutual interests. (This time we kept our clothes on, but another time we could be naked again. Either way, we're comfortable with each other.) It was a fairly long trip for him, and I'm really impressed that he was willing to make it just to visit me. I hope I'm worthy of such friendship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's so nice when friends come to stay. Sadly, that's a rare occurrence in my life.
Hope your next adventure is awesome!
Peace <3
Jay
Thank you for your hospitality and your friendship. I love visiting you.
Post a Comment