So check it out, and let the bidding begin!
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Buy Dean Grey's Art
Blogger Dean Grey is a fine artist who sells some of his work on ebay. Right now several nudes are on auction. To look at those or future offerings all you have to do is go to ebay.com, search for Art, then search for Dean Grey. You'll get a page with anything of his that is currently available. (Along with a picture of James Dean that is described as grey, lol.) I won the auction for his watercolor of a hibiscus, and he sent it promptly and very well packaged to protect it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Dean is a good artist, I hope some people will also be able to appreciate what he does. :)
I just bid on two nude women sketches. Thanks for the recommendation...
@ Randy — Did you get them?
Post a Comment