I hope you find my blog interesting and thought provoking, Callen.
Edit: BTW, he has just moved to blogger from his old blog. I've linked the new url to his name in the first line. Here's his old blog.
Pope Francis gets it right. We must never presume to judge the state of someone else's soul but we should always show God's love.Personally, I am basically asexual although my attractions are homosexual. I offer my story and my views for purposes of discussion and I hope to be thought-provoking, respectful, and illuminating and so to be helpful to you on your way.
2 comments:
thanks for the shout out. i'm in the process of switching my blog from wordpress to blogger. its been a difficult process. but i will be blogging from now on at this address: http://askcallen.blogspot.com
Welcome to blogger. Sorry it's such a pain trying to import your old one. As you can see, I've mentioned your move in the post itself, for the benefit of people who don't read comments.
Post a Comment