Monday, August 17, 2009

Welcome — August 17, 2009: David DelaCruz & The Freak & Friend Finder(?) – Edited Aug. 18

I have several new followers to welcome. First is David DelaCruz, whose blog I mentioned back on August 5. Thanks for following David. Then there is The Freak (his screen name, not my description). He started following a couple of days ago. His blog is new, and you can find it here. He is dealing with infantilism as well as being gay.


I hope you both find following worthwhile.


And Friend Finder, which looks like a commercial site, became a follower earlier today. I'm not sure how that works. You can find the website from their icon, the red one with the black male and female symbols. I'm not sure if I should block it as a follower since it doesn't look like a personal blog. Any thoughts?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I don't think I've ever been followed by a commercial site before. :/ I guess blocking them would depend on what their content was.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I do have a blog, you can find it at http://of2worlds.blogspot.com.

Baz said...

The web site is registered to Friend Finder inc, a subsidiary (through a couple of intermediate subsidiaries) of Penthouse Media Group.
Have you looked at www.ffn.com? If you click on any of the links under "In Our Network", you'll get a full list of the Friend Finder sites.

Pilgrim said...

John, obviouly Daniel takes Danieil or you for The Freak! Propz Pilgrim

Pilgrim said...

Huh? That wasn´t me! TAKE CARE; Joe!Propz Pilggim

naturgesetz said...

Thanks for the comments, guys. I guess I'll block the friend finder sit as a follower. The blog is for people.

@ The Freak — Thanks for the info about your blog.

@ Baz — thanks for the link.

@ Pilgrim — Thanks for whichever comment was yours.

Seth said...

Yeah I hate those spam followers. Meh.

*hugs* for you, btw