By the time I finished writing the previous post, I had forgotten about the "Blog Birthday" part. Well, actually my first post was on October 31, 2008. So there you have it.
And as long as I'm doing that sort of thing, this is post No. 139. I hit the century mark with my first post in July. It was "Happy Canada Day," with a link to the national anthem.
An der Grabstätte von Kronprinzessin Cecilie
1 week ago

7 comments:
Happy Blog Birthday!
I'm sending you all my well wishes to you and your blog. Your voice is a valuable one in your community.
So belated Blog Birthday Congratulations. I was a bit surprised because I'm pretty sure your name is known to me longer than a year.
Thanks for the comments and good wishes, guys.
@ Martin — The name may be familiar from longer than a year ago because I created a profile and began commenting on other people's blogs several months before I created my own blog.
Happy Blog Birthday!
happy blog bday and many more!
kisses!
Thanks, Cooper and Ryan.
Post a Comment