Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Busy — Soz

For the next week or so I've got a lot on my proverbial plate: doctor's appointment, concerts to attend, church work, meetings; and sometime I should sit down with my checkbook and the stack of bills I've been neglecting and pay my just debts. So, if I'm doing everything I should, you'll probably notice that I am posting less and responding more slowly. (For example, I owe mr. hci a response, and I probably won't get to it until tomorrow.) But keep the comments coming, and I'll try to respond before they are ancient history.

5 comments:

Ryan said...

honey i feel ya on all of it thats why im takin my bills 2 atlanta with me and give them 2 my dad! haha i know i am such a bad boy!

naturgesetz said...

Hey Ryan!

lol

Take care of yourself.

Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Take care, don't strain yourself more than you need to (though I do recommend paying the bills).

naturgesetz said...

Thanks for the encouragement, James

Diary of a Mad Latino Man said...

I don't know how long Holden's marriage will last and I am praying not that long.

So, you are from Boston? So am I... My family lives out in Winthrop.

Keep in touch with me.

Peyton