An der Grabstätte von Kronprinzessin Cecilie
1 week ago
Pope Francis gets it right. We must never presume to judge the state of someone else's soul but we should always show God's love.Personally, I am basically asexual although my attractions are homosexual. I offer my story and my views for purposes of discussion and I hope to be thought-provoking, respectful, and illuminating and so to be helpful to you on your way.
3 comments:
I followed the links; it’s good to remember those stories.
It must have been hard to be a faithful christian among those wild tribes(see history of missionaries in Kaiser-Wilhelm-Land and Polinesia. Propz Pilgrim
i click on the link and tried 2 read it but lost it normally history i like but something about this. anyway sorry havent been by in a while as im sure u knew i was laid do to a car wreck.
Post a Comment