Hang in there, guys.
An der Grabstätte von Kronprinzessin Cecilie
1 week ago
Pope Francis gets it right. We must never presume to judge the state of someone else's soul but we should always show God's love.Personally, I am basically asexual although my attractions are homosexual. I offer my story and my views for purposes of discussion and I hope to be thought-provoking, respectful, and illuminating and so to be helpful to you on your way.
6 comments:
Wake up! This might interest you. There is a new oldest picture of the "bad guy": Oldest known portrait of St Paul revealed
Good Morning John! Please look at my blog before you write s/thing for today. :-) Propz Pilgrim
LOL This shows how asleep I was. I hadn't intended to post this on my blog. It was supposed to go in an IM convo. How did I get it here? I'd delete it, but I want to keep the comments.
@ gomad — That"s an interesting story. Whether St. Paul really looked like that or not, It's interesting that through the centuries, artists, iconographers, and sculptors have accepted that this is how he should be depicted.
@ Pilgrim — Thanks for the "heads up." I write slowly, so your post saves me a good deal of time.
:-ppp John
Actually I hoped to get a comment from you. Propz Pilgrim
@ Pilgrim —Sorry, it's been a busy day. I'm one of a group of people who prepare food for a soup kitchen on the last Monday of even-numbered months. So I had to bake 18 potatoes, and prepare 3 meatloaves with 2 lb. (c. 900g) of hamburg in each. Total weight of each with other ingredients added was 3 lb. When my mother was alive we'd make another for ourselves, but it's too much for one person.
When the meatloaves, potatoes and 3lb. of frozen corn were delivered to the pick-up point, it was about time to go to another soup kitchen where another group I'm in prepares and serves the meal on the fifth Monday of the month.
So now I'm home and can see if there's anything to add to your post.
Post a Comment