First to join was The Blue Wolf. He's been on blogger for a while, but he's just started to post. He has a poignant story of abuse and alienation. You can still catch it easily from the beginning if you check it out soon. So why not give some encouragement to a brother in pain?
And next is cohen, who just celebrated (?) a birthday. I think he's 21 now. He's been on blogger for a year and has been posting with some regularity since January. There has been some major drama with a friend(?) this past week.
Thanks for following, guys. I hope you find it worthwhile.

8 comments:
I really like Blogger's Friend Connect because it's easy to find a lot of other cool bloggers to follow.
Yes! It works well!
Thx for your last comment,so true! But you misread it a little, since Ste is the Steven of Chris´friends and h.is gandpa who was there then, but Ste accompanied the old man((84) to the places. I felt so happy that Ste called me a friend, Propz Pilgrim
Thanks for the comments.
@ Pilgrim — If you had put this as a comment in response to my comment where it appeared rather than here, where it has nothing to do with the subject, I might have some inkling of what you were talking about, when you accused me of misreading something. At any rate, I knew that you were talking about Chris' friend Ste and his grandfather. Is the grandfather in any of the pictures you posted?
@ Pilgrim — You see, normally, when a blogger wants to respond to a comment on one of his posts, he puts the comment on that same post. That way the commenter, to whom he is responding, knows what he is responding to, and other readers can follow the discussion.
Yes, the one vet in front is Ste´s grandpa. And Ste mailed me, that we could have another meeting since the party is over and his grandpa wants to see some Paris. I might put this in a post when they´re gone. So long, Pilgrim
I also like the Blogger's Friend Connect as well. I am already following several blogs myself and it is wonderful.
hey I just wanted to ask you if you could pleas check out my blog. I know Ryan talked to you before so I thought youd want to know.
Post a Comment