Friday, July 17, 2009

New Blog: I Like Guys

Jay, at Adventures of a Christian Collegian, recommended this new blog, I Like Guys (There. I Said It), and I went over and checked it out. Steve, the blogger, just graduated from Wheaton College in Illinois. (For those who don't know of it, it is an Evangelical Christian college.) His post "Gay At Wheaton" tells of some of the trials and satisfactions he experienced while there. It may resonate with those who are going to college and it may give some good ideas for people who are in college or will be going soon. I think it can also be helpful for those who are in churches that do not approve of homosexual conduct. Steve presents some hope for acceptance and inclusion in such communities. So why not check it out.

I've linked it in my list in the left column so you can keep an eye on it if you don't decide to sign up as a follower.

2 comments:

Pilgrim said...

Don´t I get an anwer, John? See my last comment. Propz Pilgrim

naturgesetz said...

I've responded to the earlier comment when I had a chance. Looking forward to your e-mail