Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Still pretty busy, so the stuff I want to post will have to wait a bit longer. But right now I just want to wish everybody in the U.S. A. a Happy Thanksgiving this Thursday. I hope you'll all find something to be thankful for, even if it's only existence. If things in your life are not going well right now, you still have yourself, a world with a lot of good in it, and a future which will be different from the present. So enjoy the day.

And to everybody outside the U.S., I hope you have a great day on Thursday, too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a very nice and relaxing Thanksgiving as well.

Diary of a Mad Latino Man said...

Who's hair are you talking about??? My dream mans hair or my hair? Hahahaha!

Mirrorboy said...

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving, USA buddy.

love.

naturgesetz said...

@ Gay Snowboarder —

his

Post a picture of yours, and I'll be happy to comment.

lol

Joshua said...

Have a great thanksgiving!!!! :D I'm thankful for people like you!! :D