Like him, I don't want to lose any of you, dear readers, so here it is.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgQ-IpQdKxCAwNdBbf7ABTuEAU0M1fyxOPkuV3ekgLh1R9BiDw1jVAF1cY9ySv8lDuKztcTu7kodQYIvIiHA5V74F3g_ZbbyxKv4un79YRxAsTr8yJyY0ETjgI6l-DQ3qapyINoCSFYStWf/s1600-h/pic13458.jpg
There comes a point in your life when you realize:
Who matters,
Who never did,
Who won't anymore...
And who always will.
So, don't worry about people from your past,
there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.
Unfortunately, the picture of the flowers which he included did not copy, and, I'm still too inexperienced to be able to make it show up here, but I did get the url of the picture, and I invite you to click on it. I'm not sure there is always a good reason why some people from my past didn't make it to my future; but certainly relationships change, and it is impossible to stay as close to everybody as we are for a time. If you're reading this, you're someone I don't want to lose.

2 comments:
Maybe I should send that to Alex.
Yeah, why not?
Hopefully you know how to make the picture show up.
Post a Comment