As a believer in Jesus, I can hope and pray for nothing better than that you have all the good which he came to bring. So whether or not you share my faith, I hope you will have true happiness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pope Francis gets it right. We must never presume to judge the state of someone else's soul but we should always show God's love.Personally, I am basically asexual although my attractions are homosexual. I offer my story and my views for purposes of discussion and I hope to be thought-provoking, respectful, and illuminating and so to be helpful to you on your way.
10 comments:
Have a very merry Christmas too
Merry Christmas! :)
*hug*
I just found your blog today. I am a Christian and committed to following what the Bible says about this issue. I will be following your blog.
I hope one day to have a family; but I am interested in how you have remained celibate so far. God has really blessed you and may He continue to do so.
Merry Christmas to you too! <virtual hug>
Steve
Merry Christmas buddy. <3
Have a merry christmas too!
Thanks, all, for the good wishes.
T.A.G?! — Some of my posts, such as the ones about the Bananas, "craig," and "Mike" give some of what it took to remain celibate and how I managed, or was blessed, in some circumstances. Largely, it has been a matter of just had it as a matter of principle to remain celibate. I hope to post more vignettes of the joys and struggles I've had over the years, because there is obviously more to tell.
Merry Christmas NG
Just got back from the Christmas Vigil Mass and thought I'd get on here to wish you a merry christmas. Hope you continue to stay faithful and share it with us.
-Courage
Merry Christmas!
Have A Wonderful Holiday Season
~~ *Hugs* From Sethboyardee ~~
Post a Comment