Sunday, December 7, 2008

MESSIAH

You can hear a live broadcast of Handel's Messiah

Live from Symphony Hall today, Sunday, December 7

at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time

performed by the Handel and Haydn Society

streamed over http://www.wgbh.org


I have a ticket and expect to be in the audience.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The whole thing?! o.O Wowsers...

naturgesetz said...

The whole thing. It took a bit over 2 1/2 hours, including the intermission.

Steevo said...

whew... i saw this title and was worried. I thot maybe u got a big promotion and then we would all be in big trouble. No N-getz miracles. I may live another day!

naturgesetz said...

lol

Even if I had got the promotion, I'd have given you at least thirty days' notice before doing anything *drastic.*

Anonymous said...

Damnit! I would have loved to hear this.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
naturgesetz said...

Sorry I was so late posting the info. They have streamed the performance in other years but I only found out for sure that morning that they were doing it this year.

If I find out they are going to stream it again , I'll try to give better notice.