An der Grabstätte von Kronprinzessin Cecilie
1 week ago
Pope Francis gets it right. We must never presume to judge the state of someone else's soul but we should always show God's love.Personally, I am basically asexual although my attractions are homosexual. I offer my story and my views for purposes of discussion and I hope to be thought-provoking, respectful, and illuminating and so to be helpful to you on your way.
2 comments:
Why don´t you answer me anymore? Propz Pilgrim
I'm surprised that you think I'm not answering you anymore. I was not aware of that.
In general, I follow a large number of blogs, and as I go through them, some present a situation or issue which I feel almost compelled to comment on because the blogger has a problem I think I can help with, or seems to need encouragement, or presents an issue on which I feel strongly and want to present my opinion. Then there are a few where I can quickly come up with a light-hearted or amusing (to me anyway) reply. Others I don't feel a real need to reply to, and I can't think of something worth saying. I may sometimes say something like "interesting post" or "thanks for keeping us informed." Other times I may think I will get back to it later — and maybe I do or maybe I forget. Then there are those that I do not comment on because they are describing activity I find distasteful and I can't think of anything useful to say about it. There are one or two people whose posts I always reply to, but with most it is more or less frequent.
As for replying to comments on my blog, I have tried to thank people for commenting, but sometimes I procrastinate or forget, especially if they do not raise an issue for discussion.
I've reviewed your posts over the past days, beginning with "Estaba Jet Skiing," and I find that in most cases where I did not comment, it was because I couldn't think of something worth saying. More recently, it has felt as if some posts were part of a series and a comment on one served as a comment on related posts.
So if I don't answer you all the time, it's nothing personal. It could be one of several reasons, but it's not a rejection of you or what you're saying.
Post a Comment